Old 05-28-2012, 07:43 PM
tlm

Default "teamviewer" out of date but not orphaned

Hello.
There currently is a package called "teamviewer" in the AUR, which
appears to be somewhat outdated, but the current maintainer (Hilnus)
hasn't acted upon it for a long time. Can I please have the package
reassigned to myself (AUR username: tlm)?
Thanks.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Andrea Scarpino

On Monday 28 May 2012 23:43:05 tlm wrote:
> Hello.
> There currently is a package called "teamviewer" in the AUR, which
> appears to be somewhat outdated, but the current maintainer (Hilnus)
> hasn't acted upon it for a long time. Can I please have the package
> reassigned to myself (AUR username: tlm)?
> Thanks.

We are already discussing this at:
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2012-May/019040.html

--