Old 05-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Gosha Tugai

Default Deprecation of 'gimp-plugin-deskew' package

The 'gimp-plugin-deskew' AUR package
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34210) is deprecated, since
it's sources are invalid.
I have submitted the 'gimp-plugin-deskew-git' package to replace it. I
suggest that the non-git package is removed, to prevent confusion.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Connor Behan

On 25/05/12 04:25 AM, Gosha Tugai wrote:
> The 'gimp-plugin-deskew' AUR package
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34210) is deprecated, since
> it's sources are invalid.
> I have submitted the 'gimp-plugin-deskew-git' package to replace it. I
> suggest that the non-git package is removed, to prevent confusion.

Done. I merged the two packages if that's ok.