-   -   TU application - ConnorBehan - results (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/660296-tu-application-connorbehan-results.html)

Sergej Pupykin 04-27-2012 12:47 PM

TU application - ConnorBehan - results

Hello,

voting is closed. Results:
Yes - 8
No - 5
Abstain - 8
Total - 21

I don't know who is responsible for next actions.

Ike Devolder 04-27-2012 02:11 PM

Op vrijdag 27 april 2012 16:47:19 schreef Sergej Pupykin:
> Hello,
>
> voting is closed. Results:
> Yes - 8
> No - 5
> Abstain - 8
> Total - 21
>
> I don't know who is responsible for next actions.

Well follow: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_AUR_TU_guidelines

and contact all the master-key holders for key signing:
http://www.archlinux.org/master-keys/

--Ike

Florian Pritz 04-27-2012 03:15 PM

On 27.04.2012 14:47, Sergej Pupykin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> voting is closed. Results:
> Yes - 8
> No - 5
> Abstain - 8
> Total - 21

As already state by Ike, please follow the guidelines [1]. Looking
forward to seeing you on IRC.

Welcome to the team :)

[1]: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_AUR_TU_guidelines

--
Florian Pritz

Andrea Scarpino 04-27-2012 06:28 PM

On Friday 27 April 2012 16:47:19 Sergej Pupykin wrote:
> I don't know who is responsible for next actions.
Flyspray and BBS accounts updated.
Welcome aboard!

Cheers

--
Andrea

Connor Behan 04-27-2012 09:05 PM

On 27/04/12 11:28 AM, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> On Friday 27 April 2012 16:47:19 Sergej Pupykin wrote:
>> I don't know who is responsible for next actions.
> Flyspray and BBS accounts updated.
> Welcome aboard!
>
> Cheers

Thanks a lot. I don't usually see that many abstentions :o. Anyway, I
just sent the requisite emails so I hope to upload my first community
package in a few days. Looking forward to voting for speps.

Laurent Carlier 04-28-2012 08:08 AM

Le 27 avril 2012 23:05, Connor Behan <connor.behan@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On 27/04/12 11:28 AM, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> > On Friday 27 April 2012 16:47:19 Sergej Pupykin wrote:
> >> I don't know who is responsible for next actions.
> > Flyspray and BBS accounts updated.
> > Welcome aboard!
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> Thanks a lot. I don't usually see that many abstentions :o. Anyway, I
> just sent the requisite emails so I hope to upload my first community
> package in a few days. Looking forward to voting for speps.

Welcome dude!

Ike Devolder 04-28-2012 08:38 AM

Op vrijdag 27 april 2012 14:05:32 schreef Connor Behan:
> On 27/04/12 11:28 AM, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> > On Friday 27 April 2012 16:47:19 Sergej Pupykin wrote:
> >> I don't know who is responsible for next actions.
> >
> > Flyspray and BBS accounts updated.
> > Welcome aboard!
> >
> > Cheers
>
> Thanks a lot. I don't usually see that many abstentions :o. Anyway, I
> just sent the requisite emails so I hope to upload my first community
> package in a few days. Looking forward to voting for speps.

Well, welcome aboard :)

i would say take your time to learn how the system works and then bring in
some new and cool packages :p

--Ike

Seblu 04-28-2012 07:24 PM

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Connor Behan <connor.behan@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27/04/12 11:28 AM, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
>> On Friday 27 April 2012 16:47:19 Sergej Pupykin wrote:
>>> I don't know who is responsible for next actions.
>> Flyspray and BBS accounts updated.
>> Welcome aboard!
>>
>> Cheers
>>
> Thanks a lot. I don't usually see that many abstentions :o. Anyway, I
> just sent the requisite emails so I hope to upload my first community
> package in a few days. Looking forward to voting for speps.

Welcome aboard guy!

--
Sébastien Luttringer
www.seblu.net