Old 04-25-2012, 01:39 PM
speps

Default Delete&Merge Requests

Hi

The flowcanvas project is dead and replaced by ganv.
Please delete flowcanvas-svn [1]

lv2core is now bundled in lv2 (core + extensions + base plugins)
Please merge lv2core-svn [2] into lv2-svn [3]

I decided to revert lv2-abgate naming to the original abgate.
Please merge lv2-abgate [4] into abgate [5]

Thanks

[4] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47254 (see comment)

- speps -

Old 04-26-2012, 04:28 PM
Lukáš Jirkovský

On 25 April 2012 15:39, speps <speps@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> The flowcanvas project is dead and replaced by ganv.
> Please delete flowcanvas-svn [1]
>
> lv2core is now bundled in lv2 (core + extensions + base plugins)
> Please merge lv2core-svn [2] into lv2-svn [3]
>
> I decided to revert lv2-abgate naming to the original abgate.
> Please merge lv2-abgate [4] into abgate [5]
>
> Thanks

> [4] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47254 (see comment)
>

> - speps -

All done.