Old 04-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Denis A. Altoé Falqueto

Default Delete duplicate package

Hello,

There are two packages for the same software in AUR:

Both fetch from the same url, but [2] is apparently a more polished
package. I believe [1] should be removed in favour of [2].

--
A: Because it obfuscates the reading.
Q: Why is top posting so bad?

Denis A. Altoe Falqueto
Linux user #524555

Old 04-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Massimiliano Torromeo

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Denis A. Altoé Falqueto
<denisfalqueto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There are two packages for the same software in AUR:

> Both fetch from the same url, but [2] is apparently a more polished
> package. I believe [1] should be removed in favour of [2].

Done