Old 04-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Edke

Default Request to remove my package webmin-nginx-plugin 0.05b-2

Hello everyone.

I just submitted package webmin-nginx-plugin 0.05b-2 to AURy but only
after that I realized that it should be better to name package
webmin-plugin-nginx (to reflect other webmin plugin package
webmin-plugin-shorewall already in AUR). Therefore I made changes and
submitted new package again.

So please, remove package webmin-nginx-plugin 0.05b-2 from AUR as
package webmin-plugin-nginx 0.05b-1 will be one I will maintain.

--

Best regards till harvest / s pozdravom do zatvy Edke

edke.kraken@gmail.com

Old 04-23-2012, 05:57 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:55 AM, Edke <edke.kraken@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I just submitted package webmin-nginx-plugin 0.05b-2 to AURy but only
> after that I realized that it should be better to name package
> webmin-plugin-nginx (to reflect other webmin plugin package
> webmin-plugin-shorewall already in AUR). Therefore I made changes and
> submitted new package again.
>
> So please, remove package webmin-nginx-plugin 0.05b-2 from AUR as
> package webmin-plugin-nginx 0.05b-1 will be one I will maintain.

Removed, thanks.