-   -   Request Delete: telepathy-mission-control-wout-gnome (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/658375-request-delete-telepathy-mission-control-wout-gnome.html)

SpinFlo 04-21-2012 06:37 PM

Request Delete: telepathy-mission-control-wout-gnome

replace*. sorry for the typo

Ike Devolder 04-21-2012 06:43 PM

Op zaterdag 21 april 2012 20:37:51 schreef SpinFlo:
> replace*. sorry for the typo
>
> 2012/4/21 SpinFlo <sl1pkn07@gmail.com>:
> > hello. delete this package:
> > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54455
> >
> > is renplace by https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58685 (change
> > name according by other telepathy-kde packages)
> >
> > greetings

merged

thx

--Ike

Ionut Biru 04-21-2012 06:52 PM

On 04/21/2012 09:35 PM, SpinFlo wrote:
> hello. delete this package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54455
>
> is renplace by https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58685 (change
> name according by other telepathy-kde packages)
>
> greetings

I'm sorry but i found your build stupid and useless.

First of all, libgnome-keyring is NOT gnome, is just a library that
implements secret freedesktop implementation that can be used by
gnome-keyring and since KDE 4.7, kwallet as well.

Tou are storing the passwords in PLAIN text instead of in gnome-keyring
or kwallet if you disable support for libgnome-keyring.

--
IonuČ›

SpinFlo 04-21-2012 11:22 PM

Request Delete: telepathy-mission-control-wout-gnome

> I'm sorry but i found your build stupid and useless.

is more stupid make packages with stupid dependecies

the KDE desktop not need GNOME libraries (yes. libgnome-keyring is
gnome libraries. see google)

telepaty-mission-control in KDE no need libgenome-keyring. exist this:

http://www.archlinux.org/packages/testing/x86_64/telepathy-kde-auth-handler/

Errors on Account Connect

http://i.imgur.com/GvRbK.png

greetings