Old 04-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Hector Martinez-Seara

Default Merge python-scientific in python2-scientific

Hi,
Please merge python-scientific

in python2-scientific

both make reference to the same package but the first do not compile,
is out of date, the name is wrong as is python2 dependent and it is
orfan. I'm the maintainer of python2-scientific. Right now It is only
used as a dependence of mmtk which I'm also the maintainer.
Hector

Old 04-19-2012, 04:21 PM
Lukáš Jirkovský

On 19 April 2012 11:57, Hector Martinez-Seara <hseara@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please merge python-scientific
>
> in python2-scientific
>
> both make reference to the same package but the first do not compile,
> is out of date, the name is wrong as is python2 dependent and it is
> orfan. I'm the maintainer of *python2-scientific. Right now It is only
> used as a dependence of mmtk which I'm also the maintainer.
> Hector

Merged, thanks