-   -   Merge python-scientific in python2-scientific (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/657566-merge-python-scientific-python2-scientific.html)

Hector Martinez-Seara 04-19-2012 09:57 AM

Merge python-scientific in python2-scientific

Hi,
Please merge python-scientific

in python2-scientific

both make reference to the same package but the first do not compile,
is out of date, the name is wrong as is python2 dependent and it is
orfan. I'm the maintainer of python2-scientific. Right now It is only
used as a dependence of mmtk which I'm also the maintainer.
Hector

Lukáš Jirkovský 04-19-2012 04:21 PM

On 19 April 2012 11:57, Hector Martinez-Seara <hseara@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please merge python-scientific
>
> in python2-scientific
>
> both make reference to the same package but the first do not compile,
> is out of date, the name is wrong as is python2 dependent and it is
> orfan. I'm the maintainer of *python2-scientific. Right now It is only
> used as a dependence of mmtk which I'm also the maintainer.
> Hector

Merged, thanks