Old 04-17-2012, 10:41 PM
David Whitlock

Default Removal of AUR package

Hi,
I would like to request the removal of the package genxword-py3-git (
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54777), which I have been
developing and I maintain.
The reason is that I have changed its name. If you need any further info,
or I need to contact someone else, please let me know.
Thanking you in advance for your help,
David Whitlock

Old 04-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:41 AM, David Whitlock
<alovedalongthe@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to request the removal of the package genxword-py3-git (
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=54777), which I have been
> developing and I maintain.

Removed, thanks.