Old 04-16-2012, 10:33 AM
Martin Wimpress

Default Disown zdesktop package

Hi,

The zdesktop[1] package is out of date and isn't properly packaged. I
tried to contact the maintainer via the AUR and email with no answer.

I request a disown so I can maintain it. We use Zimbra Desktop at work
so I have a vested interested in maintaining this package.

Regards, Martin.

Old 04-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Massimiliano Torromeo

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Martin Wimpress
<martin+arch@flexion.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The zdesktop[1] package is out of date and isn't properly packaged. I tried
> to contact the maintainer via the AUR and email with no answer.
>
> I request a disown so I can maintain it. We use Zimbra Desktop at work so I
> have a vested interested in maintaining this package.

> Regards, Martin.

Package disowned, please adopt it.

Thanks.