-   -   Disown zdesktop package (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/656484-disown-zdesktop-package.html)

Martin Wimpress 04-16-2012 10:33 AM

Disown zdesktop package

Hi,

The zdesktop[1] package is out of date and isn't properly packaged. I
tried to contact the maintainer via the AUR and email with no answer.

I request a disown so I can maintain it. We use Zimbra Desktop at work
so I have a vested interested in maintaining this package.

Regards, Martin.

Massimiliano Torromeo 04-16-2012 01:40 PM

Disown zdesktop package

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Martin Wimpress
<martin+arch@flexion.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The zdesktop[1] package is out of date and isn't properly packaged. I tried
> to contact the maintainer via the AUR and email with no answer.
>
> I request a disown so I can maintain it. We use Zimbra Desktop at work so I
> have a vested interested in maintaining this package.

> Regards, Martin.

Package disowned, please adopt it.

Thanks.