Old 04-15-2012, 03:34 PM
Jonathan Conder

Default Orphaning desmume/agg

Hi all,

I have just orphaned desmume & agg, since I don't really have time to
maintain packages that I don't use. Unless someone adopts it I'll move
desmume to the AUR next week (it needs updating). However, I can't do
that with agg as it is required by gnash-common, so it'd be good if
someone could take over that one (updates for it are fairly rare).

Cheers,
Jonathan

Old 04-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Jakob Gruber

On 04/15/2012 05:34 PM, Jonathan Conder wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just orphaned desmume & agg, since I don't really have time to
> maintain packages that I don't use. Unless someone adopts it I'll move
> desmume to the AUR next week (it needs updating). However, I can't do
> that with agg as it is required by gnash-common, so it'd be good if
> someone could take over that one (updates for it are fairly rare).

I've picked up and updated desmume.

agg upstream seems to be kind of dead.
Their last news post: "I expect to renew active development of AGG in
September, 2007".
Guess I'll adopt it and hope no issues pop up.