Old 04-15-2012, 12:40 PM
François Boulogne

Default Package renaming (tano)

Hi,

The package for tano [1] uses the git repo. of the project. I suggest to
rename it according to the aur policy (ie tano-git) since there is a
tarball distributed upstream [2] that could be also packaged.

The maintainer is in CC.

[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/tano/files/

Cheers,
François.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Massimiliano Torromeo

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM, François Boulogne
<fboulogne@sciunto.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The package for tano [1] uses the git repo. of the project. I suggest to
> rename it according to the aur policy (ie tano-git) since there is a
> tarball distributed upstream [2] that could be also packaged.
>
> The maintainer is in CC.

> [2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/tano/files/
>
> Cheers,
> François.

Upload a new PKGBUILD named tano-git and ask again for a merge.