-   -   Non-working package and no maintenance (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/656105-non-working-package-no-maintenance.html)

oliver 04-15-2012 12:02 AM

Non-working package and no maintenance

Hello,

this package seem to have a historya of problems:

After the latest comment from myra,
which was on 2011-08-28, the maintainer did not
responded so far.

The package does not work.

Kann the maintainer be pushed to fix this?

Ciao,
Oliver

oliver 04-15-2012 12:21 AM

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 02:02:32AM +0200, oliver wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this package seem to have a historya of problems:

> After the latest comment from myra,
> which was on 2011-08-28, the maintainer did not
> responded so far.
>
> The package does not work.
[...]

If the maintainer can be reawakend, fine.
if someone else want to maintain it, also fine.

If nobody would want to inherit the package,
I could do that.

Any ideas?

Ciao,
Oliver

Ike Devolder 04-15-2012 08:43 AM

Op zondag 15 april 2012 02:21:53 schreef oliver:
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 02:02:32AM +0200, oliver wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > this package seem to have a historya of problems:
> > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44977
> >
> > After the latest comment from myra,
> > which was on 2011-08-28, the maintainer did not
> > responded so far.
> >
> > The package does not work.
>
> [...]
>
> If the maintainer can be reawakend, fine.
> if someone else want to maintain it, also fine.
>
> If nobody would want to inherit the package,
> I could do that.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Ciao,
> Oliver

It looks orphaned so you only have to click 'adopt packages'

--Ike

oliver 04-16-2012 12:05 AM

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:43:22AM +0200, Ike Devolder wrote:
> Op zondag 15 april 2012 02:21:53 schreef oliver:
> > On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 02:02:32AM +0200, oliver wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > this package seem to have a historya of problems:
> > > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44977
> > >
> > > After the latest comment from myra,
> > > which was on 2011-08-28, the maintainer did not
> > > responded so far.
> > >
> > > The package does not work.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > If the maintainer can be reawakend, fine.
> > if someone else want to maintain it, also fine.
> >
> > If nobody would want to inherit the package,
> > I could do that.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Ciao,
> > Oliver
>
> It looks orphaned so you only have to click 'adopt packages'
[...]

Ah, it's now orphaned.
This is new.

Maybe I did enough alarm on this list and irc, so that it now was set to
status orphaned.

Before next weekend I will have no time to work on it.
If until then nobody picks it up, I will adopt it (or maybe earlier).

Ciao,
Oliver