Old 04-10-2012, 03:22 AM
"Daniel Campbell"

Default fixing dupekill

Hugo: thanks for pointing that out. I had asked about it on the forum and figured there was a way to work with it that way. How would I handle the fact that the tarball would have the readme and PKGBUILD in it already? Would they simply be deleted with the src directory after a 'makepkg -c'?

Sent from my Nokia phone