-   -   rednotebook package (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/654154-rednotebook-package.html)

Dmitry Korzhevin 04-09-2012 01:49 PM

rednotebook package

Hello, guys

I am maintainer of rednotebook package in AUR:

I owned and updating this package about a year, and now i wish to
maintain this package in official Community repository in Arch Linux.
How can i do this, and what i need to do?

Here is some of my contributions on Arch Wiki:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&dir=prev&off set=20100617151833&target=Dkorzhevin

Also i have some packages in AUR. And subscribed to all arch linux
mailing lists. My nickname in arch linux irc channels: dkorzhevin

Please, give me advice

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Korzhevin

XeCycle 04-09-2012 01:59 PM

rednotebook package

Dmitry Korzhevin <dkorzhevin@lsupport.net> writes:

> Hello, guys
>
> I am maintainer of rednotebook package in AUR:

> I owned and updating this package about a year, and now i wish to
> maintain this package in official Community repository in Arch Linux.
> How can i do this, and what i need to do?
>
> Here is some of my contributions on Arch Wiki:
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&dir=prev&off set=20100617151833&target=Dkorzhevin
>
> Also i have some packages in AUR. And subscribed to all arch linux
> mailing lists. My nickname in arch linux irc channels: dkorzhevin
>
> Please, give me advice

Become a trusted user. Check the wiki page.

--
Carl Lei (XeCycle)
Department of Physics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Dmitry Korzhevin 04-09-2012 02:19 PM

rednotebook package

09.04.2012 16:59, XeCycle написал:
> Dmitry Korzhevin <dkorzhevin@lsupport.net> writes:
>
>> Hello, guys
>>
>> I am maintainer of rednotebook package in AUR:
>>
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=21984
>>
>> I owned and updating this package about a year, and now i wish
>> to maintain this package in official Community repository in Arch
>> Linux. How can i do this, and what i need to do?
>>
>> Here is some of my contributions on Arch Wiki:
>>
>> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&dir=prev&off set=20100617151833&target=Dkorzhevin

Also i have some packages in AUR. And subscribed to all arch linux
>> mailing lists. My nickname in arch linux irc channels:
>> dkorzhevin
>>
>> Please, give me advice
>
> Become a trusted user. Check the wiki page.

I write here, because i read all about TU on ArchWiki, and process of
becoming TU for me is unclear.

On page https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines

TODO list for new Trusted Users, string 3 - i need help of a sponsor,
that can give me TU status..

Which person (arch linux sponsor) can I contact for help?

Karol Blazewicz 04-09-2012 02:35 PM

rednotebook package

2012/4/9 Dmitry Korzhevin <dkorzhevin@lsupport.net>:
> I write here, because i read all about TU on ArchWiki, and process of
> becoming TU for me is unclear.
>
> On page https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
>
> TODO list for new Trusted Users, string 3 - i need help of a sponsor,
> that can give me TU status..
>
> Which person (arch linux sponsor) can I contact for help?

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users#How_to_become_TU.3F
says "you should find another TU to sponsor you ".

Thomas Dziedzic 04-09-2012 02:36 PM

rednotebook package

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Dmitry Korzhevin
<dkorzhevin@lsupport.net> wrote:
> Hello, guys
>
> I am maintainer of rednotebook package in AUR:

> I owned and updating this package about a year, and now i wish to
> maintain this package in official Community repository in Arch Linux.
> How can i do this, and what i need to do?
>
> Here is some of my contributions on Arch Wiki:
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&dir=prev&off set=20100617151833&target=Dkorzhevin
>
> Also i have some packages in AUR. And subscribed to all arch linux
> mailing lists. My nickname in arch linux irc channels: dkorzhevin
>
> Please, give me advice
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Dmitry Korzhevin
> Tel: +38 (039) 295-0000
> Office Phone: +38 (044) 383-14-12
> E-mail: dkorzhevin@lsupport.net
> Jabber ID: dkorzhevin@lsupport.net
> Skype: dkorzhevin
> Linux Support LLC

Basically you have two options.
Either become a TU or get a current TU interested in adopting
rednotebook and bringing it into community.
If all your intention is to get it into community, you should get to
know some tu's that might potentially be interested in bringing it
into community, but in the end it is their decision to bring it in or
not.

Cheers!