Old 04-09-2012, 02:19 AM
Daniel Wallace

Default merge packages to python2 names

could you please merge -
python-grapefruit https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40104 to
python2-grapefruithttps://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58320

and python-fabulous https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40103 to
python2-fabulous https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58321

so that they can be correctly labeled and since they are only required
by the package http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58322

Thank you,
Daniel Wallace

Old 04-10-2012, 03:40 AM
keenerd

On 4/8/12, Daniel Wallace <daniel.wallace@gatech.edu> wrote:
> could you please merge -
> python-grapefruit https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40104 to
> python2-grapefruithttps://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58320
>
> and python-fabulous https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=40103 to
> python2-fabulous https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58321
>
> so that they can be correctly labeled and since they are only required
> by the package http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58322
>
> Thank you,
> Daniel Wallace

Done. I asked him more than a year ago to take care of that. Though
if Zorzar wants them back, I'd suggest letting him have them.

-Kyle
http://kmkeen.com