Old 04-08-2012, 04:13 PM
oliver

Default shotwell...

Hello,

shotwell is here:

http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/i686/shotwell/

and it's marked out of date.

And shotwell also is here:

Here I don't know if it's up to date...

But it uses git,.. can this just be rebuilt from git,
even the package itsels is old?

Also it confuses me that shotwell is on http://www.archlinux.org
as well as http://aur.archlinux.org

Can you explain me this?
And: can the package maintainers be reminded to update?

Shotwell 0.12.1 is out since a whiole and maybe even a newer verison
(0.13.x) is underway...

Ciao,
Oliver

Old 04-08-2012, 04:15 PM