Old 04-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Philipp Kroos

Default Forgotten username

Hi,

I can't remember the username I registered with in the aur...
This is the email-address associated with it.
Could an admin be so kind to drop me a mail with the name?

Thanks,
Philipp

Old 04-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Florian Pritz

On 08.04.2012 10:47, Philipp Kroos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't remember the username I registered with in the aur...
> This is the email-address associated with it.
> Could an admin be so kind to drop me a mail with the name?

It's "stump"

--
Florian Pritz

Old 04-21-2012, 05:43 AM
Christopher Patrick

i have forgotten my aur username could somebody send it to me this is the email address i used to sign up

Old 04-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Ike Devolder

Op vrijdag 20 april 2012 22:43:47 schreef Christopher Patrick:
> i have forgotten my aur username could somebody send it to me this is the
> email address i used to sign up

Sorry there is no username connected to this email address

so you can just create an account then.

--Ike

Old 04-21-2012, 07:21 AM
Ike Devolder

Op zaterdag 21 april 2012 09:09:04 schreef u:
> Op vrijdag 20 april 2012 22:43:47 schreef Christopher Patrick:
> > i have forgotten my aur username could somebody send it to me this is the
> > email address i used to sign up
>
> Sorry there is no username connected to this email address
>
> so you can just create an account then.
>
> --Ike

To create a new account: click on 'Accounts', there you can fill in your
information.

--Ike