Old 04-08-2012, 05:37 AM
Hector Martinez-Seara

Default python2-numericalpython

Please remove the following of my packages (python2-numericalpython):

It is of no use any longer. It has been superseded by numpy and no
longer developed. The last package depending on it was
python2-scientificpython which now depends on numpy.
Thanks,
Hector

--
Hector Martínez-Seara Monné
mail: hseara@gmail.com

Old 04-08-2012, 05:57 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 8:37 AM, Hector Martinez-Seara <hseara@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please remove the following of my packages (python2-numericalpython):

Removed.