Old 04-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

Default Packages up for adoption in community.

Hi

I am disowning vtk, paraview (along with libcgns2 as a dep), nut,
root, and swi-prolog in community.
I will give the devs/tus a week to adopt them before I move them to the aur.

Cheers!

Old 04-06-2012, 03:12 AM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am disowning vtk, paraview (along with libcgns2 as a dep), nut,
> root, and swi-prolog in community.
> I will give the devs/tus a week to adopt them before I move them to the aur.
>
> Cheers!

Also adding on coq (and camlp5 which is a dep for coq) to the list.