Old 04-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Clemens Buchacher

Default Removal request: msmtp-nomta

I created msmtp-nomta as a workaround for [1], which has been fixed in
the current version of the main package extra/msmtp-nomta 1.4.27-2.
Thanks to Eric for fixing this long-standing issue.

The msmtp-nomta package is therefore obsolete. Please remove it.
Thanks.

[1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/23287

Old 04-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Ike Devolder

Op zondag 1 april 2012 12:19:14 schreef Clemens Buchacher:
> I created msmtp-nomta as a workaround for [1], which has been fixed in
> the current version of the main package extra/msmtp-nomta 1.4.27-2.
> Thanks to Eric for fixing this long-standing issue.
>
> The msmtp-nomta package is therefore obsolete. Please remove it.
> Thanks.
>
> [1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/23287

removed, thx

could you provide a link to the package next time, thx

--Ike