Old 04-05-2008, 06:52 PM
"A. Klitzing"

Default Orphaned: debhelper

Hello,

could someone remove debhelper from AUR? I can't adopt it because I
can't see it anymore. If I want to upload it by myself I will get
an error message.

Thanks,
André Klitzing

Old 04-09-2008, 12:29 PM
"A. Klitzing"

I still can't adopt or replace that package. Any solutions??

Am Sat, 5 Apr 2008 20:52:51 +0200
schrieb "A. Klitzing"

Old 04-09-2008, 01:39 PM
"Lukáš Jirkovský"

This is probably due to bug #8672. Because I'm not TU I can't help you more.