Old 04-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Allan McRae

Default stepping down

Vinay S Shastry wrote:

Hello dear TUs,

Life's calling, I've gotta go!

Busy days are here, lots of work, lots to study. Bylaws suggest that TU should
step down if planning on going inactive for more than 2 months (which I am).
It's been a pleasure being involved with the tu community for almost 2 years.
Thanks!

Good luck with your work/studies. We seem to be having more TU's resign
than join lately but when life calls, you have to answer.

community lib beecrypt 4.1.2-3
unsupported system rpm 4.4.2.2-1

I will take these if no-one else wants them. I've got dpkg so why not rpm!

Allan

Old 04-05-2008, 04:12 PM

On a lark I took the kasablanca package...

I will get to the changes in licensing fields, comments, and so forth
within a fortnight.

I am sorry to see any TU leave, but more especially Vinay. <- Good luck to
you.

And VERY best regards;

Bob Finch

Old 04-05-2008, 05:17 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Vinay S Shastry <vinayshastry@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello dear TUs,
>
> Life's calling, I've gotta go!
>
> Busy days are here, lots of work, lots to study. Bylaws suggest that TU should
> step down if planning on going inactive for more than 2 months (which I am).
> It's been a pleasure being involved with the tu community for almost 2 years.
> Thanks!

Good luck! Hope to see you around when you find more time in the future.

> community science wxmaxima 0.7.4-1

taken

Old 04-05-2008, 07:21 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/4/5, Vinay S Shastry <vinayshastry@gmail.com>:
> Busy days are here, lots of work, lots to study. Bylaws suggest that TU should
> step down if planning on going inactive for more than 2 months (which I am).
> It's been a pleasure being involved with the tu community for almost 2 years.
> Thanks!

Good luck.

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)

Old 04-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Douglas Soares de Andrade

Giovanni Scafora escreveu:

Busy days are here, lots of work, lots to study. Bylaws suggest that TU should
step down if planning on going inactive for more than 2 months (which I am).
It's been a pleasure being involved with the tu community for almost 2 years.
Thanks!

Good luck.

Hey Shastry,

Good luck on your new things and i hope everything work as you expect.

--
Douglas Soares de Andrade
-- ThreePointsWeb - www.threepointsweb.com

Old 04-06-2008, 03:15 AM
"Mateusz Herych"

[...]

Good luck!

I`ve adopted astyle package.

Regards,
Mateusz.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:47 PM
bardo

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 5:12 PM, Vinay S Shastry <vinayshastry@gmail.com> wrote:
> Busy days are here, lots of work, lots to study. Bylaws suggest that TU should
> step down if planning on going inactive for more than 2 months (which I am).
> It's been a pleasure being involved with the tu community for almost 2 years.
> Thanks!

Thank you for your fantastic work during these years, sad to see you go

I'm taking your freemind package.

Good luck,
Corrado

Old 04-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Eric Belanger

Busy days are here, lots of work, lots to study. Bylaws suggest that TU should
step down if planning on going inactive for more than 2 months (which I am).
It's been a pleasure being involved with the tu community for almost 2 years.
Thanks!

After qt4 got into extra, there has not been much to maintain. Also, I
recently updated my few packages (i686 only) without licenses to include it.
So, not much trouble from my side I hope!

Here's a list of packages I maintain for your ready reference. Please snatch
as much as possible

Thanks for your work. Good luck!

community multimedia swftools 0.8.1-1

adopted.

believed to be clean.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Adam Sommer

Hello,
I am regrettably submitting my public resignation from active participation. *It's been a long time coming, and I've been*optimistically*holding on to the hope that I could find more time for Ubuntu activities. *I apologize for taking so long, and hope that I haven't jammed anyone up in any way. *The past few cycles I have had increasingly less time to devote to Ubuntu participation, and I've finally faced the fact that the situation won't change in the near future. *I still plan to use and follow Ubuntu development, possibly contributing small changes as time allows.

I would like to thank all the great friends I have made during the last four years as part of the Ubuntu community. *It has a been a great time and very enriching part of my life. *It is impossible to put into words what the opportunities and relationships have meant to me. *It has been a truly great experience, and I hope to someday have the resources to actively participate in the community once again.

In the mean time please don't hesitate to friend me up, follow, place in circles, etc. *I may be on pause, but I'm still out there :-).
Thank you all once again!

--
Party On,
Adam

Old 08-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Dan Trevino

Sorry to hear this Adam. *Good luck.

Dan

--*
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Open Standards!