Old 04-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Vinay S Shastry

Default stepping down

Hello dear TUs,

Life's calling, I've gotta go!

Busy days are here, lots of work, lots to study. Bylaws suggest that TU should
step down if planning on going inactive for more than 2 months (which I am).
It's been a pleasure being involved with the tu community for almost 2 years.
Thanks!

After qt4 got into extra, there has not been much to maintain. Also, I
recently updated my few packages (i686 only) without licenses to include it.
So, not much trouble from my side I hope!

Here's a list of packages I maintain for your ready reference. Please snatch
as much as possible

community daemons openssh-chroot 4.7p1-2
community devel astyle 1.21-2
community devel tcc 0.9.23-4
community emulators i8086emu 0.9.2-4
community kde kde-adblock-improvement 0.0.5-3
community kde kompose 0.5.4-2
community kde rsibreak 0.8.0-2
community lib beecrypt 4.1.2-3
community lib python-magic 4.21-1
community multimedia mp3info 0.8.5a-1
community multimedia qmpdclient 1.0.8-2
community multimedia swftools 0.8.1-1
community multimedia xmms-itouch 0.1.2-1
community network bmon 2.1.0-2
community network knetstats 1.6.1-1
community network reddo 0.1.5-1
community office freemind 0.8.1-1
community office kchmviewer 3.1-3
community office kdissert 1.0.7-1
community science wxmaxima 0.7.4-1
community system coreutils-info 6.10-1
community system ncrypt 0.6.11-1

unsupported devel eclipse-kde 0-1
unsupported network kasablanca 0.4.0.2-1
unsupported network ymessenger 1.0.6.1-2
unsupported system rar 3.7.1-3
unsupported system rpm 4.4.2.2-1
unsupported x11 kdestyle-thinkeramik 3.2.1-1

Vinay S Shastry
http://thenub.one09.net

Old 04-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Samstag, 5. April 2008 17:12:18 schrieb Vinay S Shastry:
> community daemons openssh-chroot 4.7p1-2

Just a sidenote: This package can be removed completely because openssh has
builtin chroot support since version 4.9.

--
archlinux.de

Old 04-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Shaika-Dzari

Hello,

If qmpdclient go to unsupported, I can maintain it.
Good luck Vinay

--
Shaika-Dzari
http://www.4nakama.net