-   -   stepping down (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/64727-stepping-down.html)

Vinay S Shastry 04-05-2008 03:12 PM

stepping down

Hello dear TUs,

Life's calling, I've gotta go! :)

Busy days are here, lots of work, lots to study. Bylaws suggest that TU should
step down if planning on going inactive for more than 2 months (which I am).
It's been a pleasure being involved with the tu community for almost 2 years.
Thanks!

After qt4 got into extra, there has not been much to maintain. Also, I
recently updated my few packages (i686 only) without licenses to include it.
So, not much trouble from my side I hope!

Here's a list of packages I maintain for your ready reference. Please snatch
as much as possible ;)

community daemons openssh-chroot 4.7p1-2
community devel astyle 1.21-2
community devel tcc 0.9.23-4
community emulators i8086emu 0.9.2-4
community kde kde-adblock-improvement 0.0.5-3
community kde kompose 0.5.4-2
community kde rsibreak 0.8.0-2
community lib beecrypt 4.1.2-3
community lib python-magic 4.21-1
community multimedia mp3info 0.8.5a-1
community multimedia qmpdclient 1.0.8-2
community multimedia swftools 0.8.1-1
community multimedia xmms-itouch 0.1.2-1
community network bmon 2.1.0-2
community network knetstats 1.6.1-1
community network reddo 0.1.5-1
community office freemind 0.8.1-1
community office kchmviewer 3.1-3
community office kdissert 1.0.7-1
community science wxmaxima 0.7.4-1
community system coreutils-info 6.10-1
community system ncrypt 0.6.11-1

unsupported devel eclipse-kde 0-1
unsupported network kasablanca 0.4.0.2-1
unsupported network ymessenger 1.0.6.1-2
unsupported system rar 3.7.1-3
unsupported system rpm 4.4.2.2-1
unsupported x11 kdestyle-thinkeramik 3.2.1-1

Vinay S Shastry
http://thenub.one09.net

Pierre Schmitz 04-05-2008 03:18 PM

stepping down

Am Samstag, 5. April 2008 17:12:18 schrieb Vinay S Shastry:
> community daemons openssh-chroot 4.7p1-2

Just a sidenote: This package can be removed completely because openssh has
builtin chroot support since version 4.9.

--
archlinux.de

Shaika-Dzari 04-05-2008 06:20 PM

stepping down

Hello,

If qmpdclient go to unsupported, I can maintain it.
Good luck Vinay

--
Shaika-Dzari
http://www.4nakama.net