Old 03-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Carl George

Default I would like to maintain mint-x-icons

Hello,

I would like to become the maintainer for mint-x-icons in the AUR.

The package has been out of date for almost three months. I have
contacted the current maintainer, Ryan Peters, and he is ok with me
adopting it. I have a new PKGBUILD ready to submit for the current
version of the package. What do we need to do to complete this?

Thanks,
Carl

Old 03-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On 21/03/12 14:45, Carl George wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to become the maintainer for mint-x-icons in the AUR.
>
> The package has been out of date for almost three months. I have
> contacted the current maintainer, Ryan Peters, and he is ok with me
> adopting it. I have a new PKGBUILD ready to submit for the current
> version of the package. What do we need to do to complete this?
>
> Thanks,
> Carl

I disowned the package for you.