-   -   Deletion request exaile-beta (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/646174-deletion-request-exaile-beta.html)

"J. W. Birdsong" 03-19-2012 01:46 AM

Deletion request exaile-beta

I personaly see no reason to keep it around but if y'all feel differently feel free to leave it as an orphan.
Thanks
JB

1) https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26257
2) https://launchpad.net/exaile/+download

jwbirdsong 03-19-2012 01:57 AM

Deletion request exaile-beta

On 03/18/2012 08:46 PM, J. W. Birdsong wrote:

Sorry somehow Mutt chopped my msg in half
I am abandoning the pkg 1) because exaile is in aur AND has been no beta/rc
release since 15Jun2010 2)

I personaly see no reason to keep it around but if y'all feel
differently feel free to leave it as an orphan.
Thanks
JB

1) https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26257
2) https://launchpad.net/exaile/+download

Sorry about that.

Lukáš Jirkovský 03-19-2012 03:51 PM

On 19 March 2012 03:57, jwbirdsong <jwbirdsong@jwbirdsong.homelinux.com> wrote:
> On 03/18/2012 08:46 PM, J. W. Birdsong wrote:
>
> Sorry somehow Mutt chopped my msg in half
> I am abandoning the pkg 1) because exaile is in aur AND has been no beta/rc
> release since *15Jun2010 2)
>
> I personaly see no reason to keep it around but if y'all feel
> differently feel free to leave it as an orphan.
> Thanks
> *JB
>
> 1) https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=26257
> 2) https://launchpad.net/exaile/+download