-   -   Request for merge (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/645993-request-merge.html)

Jesse Juhani Jaara 03-18-2012 01:45 PM

Request for merge

Please merge [1]xf86-input-synaptics-clickpad to
[2]xf86-input-synaptics-led. The -led is just a new clone of my
-clickpad version (People why do you steal my PKGBUILDs?). The naming is
better considering future when version 1.6 of synaptics driver gets
released with clickpad support in the mainline.

[1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38120
[2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=57575

Ike Devolder 03-18-2012 08:24 PM

Request for merge

Op zondag 18 maart 2012 16:45:08 schreef Jesse Juhani Jaara:
> Please merge [1]xf86-input-synaptics-clickpad to
> [2]xf86-input-synaptics-led. The -led is just a new clone of my
> -clickpad version (People why do you steal my PKGBUILDs?). The naming is
> better considering future when version 1.6 of synaptics driver gets
> released with clickpad support in the mainline.
>
> [1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38120
> [2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=57575

merged [1] into [2]

--Ike