-   -   Orphan Request (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/64500-orphan-request.html)

Byron Clark 04-05-2008 02:41 AM

Orphan Request

Please orphan clive. I've tried to contact klapmuetz, but the domain
for his email address doesn't exist.

--
Byron Clark

Allan McRae 04-05-2008 02:55 AM

Orphan Request

Byron Clark wrote:

Please orphan clive. I've tried to contact klapmuetz, but the domain
for his email address doesn't exist.

It hadn't been updated with two new releases so done.

Allan

Vitaliy Berdinskikh 04-08-2008 09:06 PM

Orphan request

Hi!

Please orphan oracle-instantclient. I'va tried to write on AUR and to
him. But haven't received any messages.

--
Sincerely yours,
Vitaliy Berdinskikh (Виталий Бердинских)

BaSh 04-08-2008 09:10 PM

Orphan request

2008/4/8, Vitaliy Berdinskikh <skipper13@archlinux.org.ua>:
> Hi!
>
> Please orphan oracle-instantclient. I'va tried to write on AUR and to
> him. But haven't received any messages.
Done

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

"Ronald van Haren" 04-08-2008 09:11 PM

Orphan request

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:06 PM, Vitaliy Berdinskikh
<skipper13@archlinux.org.ua> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Please orphan oracle-instantclient. I'va tried to write on AUR and to
> him. But haven't received any messages.
>
> --
> Sincerely yours,
> Vitaliy Berdinskikh (Виталий Бердинских)
> aka skipper13

done, please adopt

"Ronald van Haren" 04-08-2008 09:13 PM

Orphan request

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:10 PM, BaSh <bash.lnx@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/4/8, Vitaliy Berdinskikh <skipper13@archlinux.org.ua>:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Please orphan oracle-instantclient. I'va tried to write on AUR and to
> > him. But haven't received any messages.
> Done
>
> --
> Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
> Arch Linux Trusted User
> Linux User: #430842

LOL
I guess we clicked more or less on the same time :p

BaSh 04-08-2008 09:16 PM

Orphan request

2008/4/8, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com>:
> LOL
> I guess we clicked more or less on the same time :p

LOL!

:D

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Dragonlord 04-16-2008 09:55 PM

orphan request

Hi,
user Mikos seems to be dead for arch linux. Half of his packages are out
of date and he doesn't respond on email messages. Can someone please
orphan his AUR packages?

Thanks

BaSh 04-16-2008 10:38 PM

orphan request

2008/4/16, Dragonlord <dragonlord@seznam.cz>:
> Hi,
> user Mikos seems to be dead for arch linux. Half of his packages are out
> of date and he doesn't respond on email messages. Can someone please
> orphan his AUR packages?
True, i've orphan all his aur packages

BaSh

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

"Sylvester Johansson" 11-16-2008 09:29 AM

Orphan request

Hello!

I would like to request that the packages ocaml-findlib, ocaml-lablgl
and ocaml-ounit to be orphaned. I tried to contact the maintainer, but
got a mail delivery failure.