Old 01-05-2010, 07:23 PM
José Valecillos

Default Orphan Request

Estaré pendiente para la próxima, Gracias.

Old 01-10-2010, 07:18 PM
masutu Subric

Hi,
can you please orphan the "quantlib" package (
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7966). Last update was Wed, 23 Jan
2008 15:17:36 and it's version is 0.9.0, while the actual quantlib.org one
is 0.9.9. I emailed the maintainer (trader) 2 weeks ago, but did not get a
response.

Best Regards,
masutu

Old 01-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Thorsten Töpper

Old 01-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Marcin

Hi!
Could someone orphan ispell-pl AUR package for me?
I've spoken to current maintainer, he isn't interested in arch any more.
And he agreed for me as a new maintainer.

--
Pozdrawiam/Regards,
Marcin 'sirmacik' Karpezo

Old 01-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Ionut Biru

Could someone orphan ispell-pl AUR package for me?
I've spoken to current maintainer, he isn't interested in arch any more.
And he agreed for me as a new maintainer.

done.

--
Ionut

Old 01-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Marcin Karpezo

Thanks!
--
Pozdrawiam/Regards,
Marcin

Old 01-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Marcin Karpezo

Hi!
Can someone oprhan git-git AUR package for me? It's quite outdated and
looks like unmaintained. I've tried to contact with it's maintainer but
his email adress doesn't exist any more (there was an email delivery failiture).

--
Pozdrawiam/Regards,
Marcin

Old 01-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Daenyth Blank

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 18:32, Marcin Karpezo <sirmacik@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> Can someone oprhan git-git AUR package for me? It's quite outdated and
> looks like unmaintained. I've tried to contact with it's maintainer but
> his email adress doesn't exist any more (there was an email delivery failiture).
>
> --
> Pozdrawiam/Regards,
> Marcin

I'm pretty sure zio left arch. Orphaned.

Old 01-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Marcin Karpezo

Old 02-04-2010, 12:29 AM
§ Mark §

Could you please orphan http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=2476
The current maintainer has not updated this package since the end of
November nor has he responded to any of my emails requesting an update
or to orphan package.

Thanks
Mark

--