Old 12-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Mark Foxwell

Default Orphan Request

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, Thorsten Toepper wrote:

done

Thanks Thorsten for the quick response

Congrats on being TU'd aswell

Old 12-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Angel Velásquez

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Thorsten Toepper
<atsutane@freethoughts.de> wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:33:39 +0000 (GMT)
> Mark Foxwell <markfoxwell79@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> The linux-wbfs-manager package in AUR
>> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29128) has been out of date
>> for 3 months and has been flagged as out of date for ages too. I have
>> emailed the maintainer (eirik) with the changes to the PKGBUILD for
>> the new version (just a version bump and change the md5sum) but I
>> haven't got a response.
>>
>> I would happily maintain the package so can you orphan it for me? Or
>> is there anything else I need to do first?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Mark (fastfret79)
>
> done

Yay! yor first public interaction being a TU!.

Congratulations btw.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 12-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Francesco Groccia

Hi,
could anybody orphan localepurge
<http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=11975>? Current
maintainer was contacted about two mouths ago and he hasn't replied
yet.

F.Gr.

Old 12-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Chris Brannon

> Hi,
> could anybody orphan localepurge
> <http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=11975>? Current
> maintainer was contacted about two mouths ago and he hasn't replied
> yet.

Done.

-- Chris

Old 01-05-2010, 05:06 PM
"Lex "x-demon" Rivera"

Hi, i'm asking to orphan qutim-svn package, because maintainer adopted
it and doesn't updated it since 02 december, and current status of
pkgbuild is broken. I also tried writing to Ljukee's email but he
hasn't responded.

Best regards, Lex "x-demon" Rivera
|| ICQ 625558 | Jabber x-demon@x-demon.org | http://x-demon.org ||

Old 01-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Thorsten Töpper

Old 01-05-2010, 06:31 PM
José Valecillos

Hello, can you please orphan "bashish" package?. The maintainer doesn't
updated it since 19 Sep 2006, and currently is flagged out of date.

--
José Valecillos

Old 01-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Laszlo Papp

2010/1/5 José Valecillos <valecillosjg@gmail.com>:
> Hello, can you please orphan "bashish" package?. The maintainer doesn't
> updated it since 19 Sep 2006, and currently is flagged out of date.
>
> --
> José Valecillos

Did you try to contact with him via email e.g. ?

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp

Old 01-05-2010, 07:04 PM
José Valecillos

Yes, I Tried. But there is a recipient failure on the email, because the
domain don't even exist currently.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Angel Velásquez

Orphaned

Please, next time add the AUR link, it's easier

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net