Old 10-07-2012, 07:47 PM
trya

Default Orphan request

Hi,

emacs-tuareg-mode [1] is flagged since May 2012, I sent a mail to the
maintainer one week ago to no avail. Could you orphan this package, please?

Old 10-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Sébastien Luttringer

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM, trya <tryagainprod@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> emacs-tuareg-mode [1] is flagged since May 2012, I sent a mail to the
> maintainer one week ago to no avail. Could you orphan this package, please?

The rule is 2 weeks :
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_User_Guidelines#Other_requests.

Even if the previous maintainer seems to be dead maybe he'll going
back next week from hell.

--
Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer
https://www.seblu.net

Old 10-13-2012, 10:10 PM
Xavier Corredor Llano

Hi
I have posted a working PKGBUILD and I have tried contact with maintainer but
not responding, for this package:

I would like to adopt it. Also these packages were flagged out of date but (the
same user) doesn't update:

thanks

--
Xavier Corredor Llano

Old 10-14-2012, 08:14 AM
Ike Devolder

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 05:10:08PM -0500, Xavier Corredor Llano wrote:
> Hi
> I have posted a working PKGBUILD and I have tried contact with maintainer but
> not responding, for this package:

> I would like to adopt it. Also these packages were flagged out of date but (the
> same user) doesn't update:

> thanks
>
> --
> Xavier Corredor Llano