Old 10-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Martti KŁhne

Default Orphan request

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 12:12 AM, D. Can Celasun <dcelasun@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 12:57 AM, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 12:43:32AM +0300, D. Can Celasun wrote:

>> > This is the first time I've come across such a thing. Usually (as in,
>> every
>> > single time till now) when the maintainer hasn't cared for *any* of his
>> > packages for *10* months, it is assumed that he is no longer interested
>> in
>> > said package(s).
>>
>> Agreed. Disowned.
>>

> Thank you. Package adopted and updated.

+1 That's why we can have nice things :-D

Old 03-19-2012, 11:28 AM
speps

Hi,

prpltwtr [1] is strongly outdated, the current maintainer seems to be inactive.
I sent him a mail on the 9Th March.

Thanks

- speps -

Old 03-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Alexander RÝdseth

Hi,

Disowned. Thanks.

--
Cordially,
*Alexander RÝdseth

Old 04-17-2012, 04:19 PM
Jakub Schmidtke

Hi,

android-docs ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48478 ) is very
outdated (over 4 months). I sent an email to the maintainer 2 weeks ago,
but I haven't received any response.

Thanks!

Old 04-17-2012, 05:03 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Jakub Schmidtke <sjakub@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> android-docs ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48478 ) is very
> outdated (over 4 months). I sent an email to the maintainer 2 weeks ago,
> but I haven't received any response.
>
> Thanks!

orphaned

Old 04-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ

On 17 April 2012 18:19, Jakub Schmidtke <sjakub@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> android-docs ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48478 ) is very
> outdated (over 4 months). I sent an email to the maintainer 2 weeks ago,
> but I haven't received any response.
>
> Thanks!

It seems someone already orphaned it.

Old 04-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 April 2012 18:19, Jakub Schmidtke <sjakub@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> android-docs ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48478 ) is very
>> outdated (over 4 months). I sent an email to the maintainer 2 weeks ago,
>> but I haven't received any response.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> It seems someone already orphaned it.

Yes, I thought I sent an email. I did.

Old 04-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ

On 17 April 2012 19:26, Thomas Dziedzic <gostrc@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Luk√°Ň° Jirkovsk√Ĺ <l.jirkovsky@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 17 April 2012 18:19, Jakub Schmidtke <sjakub@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> android-docs ( https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48478 ) is very
>>> outdated (over 4 months). I sent an email to the maintainer 2 weeks ago,
>>> but I haven't received any response.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>
>> It seems someone already orphaned it.
>
> Yes, I thought I sent an email. I did.

For some reason your previous email didn't show up for me before. It
might have something to do with the fact that I got an error saying
there's a temporary problem with my gmail account several times before
I replied to Jakub's message.

Lukas

Old 07-11-2012, 01:00 AM
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera

Old 07-11-2012, 02:35 AM
Oon-Ee Ng

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera
<hugo@osvaldobarrera.com.ar> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> opensmtpd [1] seems to be abandoned. I marked it out of date, and
> left the author some tips on how to improve the PKGBUILD over a month
> ago, and there hasn't been any activity since.
>
> I was wondering if this could be orphaned so I can adopt it and
> maintain it myself.
>
> Thanks,

Have you sent him an email?