Old 04-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Mark Foxwell

Default Orphan Request

On 13/04/11 13:25, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
> Would be grateful if that was updated =). The offlineimap developments
> currently in git are really interesting.

Indeed - I joined their mailing list about a month ago and I'm quite impressed with the amount of activity in the project and the communication with upstream.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Jan Steffens

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 1:04 PM, notizblock <nblock@archlinux.us> wrote:
> Hi TUs,
> please orphan python-bitstring
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36002)
>
> The package is out of date and currently broken. Last updated: Thu, 30
> Sep 2010 14:41:44 +0000.
> The maintainer did not respond to my e-mail since 3 days. I want to
> provide python 2 and 3 package for bitstring.
>
> thx,
> --
> bbs: nblock
> aur: notizblock

Orphaned.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Mark Foxwell

On 13/04/11 13:40, Jan Steffens wrote:
> Disowned.

Thanks Jan

Old 04-20-2011, 09:21 AM
kevku

Req orphan of acroread-fonts-systemwide

no reply from maintainer.

Old 04-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On 20 April 2011 12:21, kevku <kevku@gmx.com> wrote:
> Req orphan of acroread-fonts-systemwide
> no reply from maintainer.

Done.

(I also orphaned amazonmp3 [1], by the same maintainer.)

Old 04-25-2011, 03:00 PM
深蓝

Hi TUs,
please orphan migumusic_noqtlib
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39521)

The package is out of date and currently broken.
I have contacted the maintainer by email and I haven't received any
response from him/her by now(It has been a week),thx.

Old 04-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On 25 April 2011 18:00, 深蓝 <linuxfish.exe@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi TUs,
> please orphan migumusic_noqtlib
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39521)

Done, thanks!

Old 05-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Max Roder

Old 05-22-2011, 03:10 PM
Thomas Dziedzic

done

Old 06-25-2011, 05:44 PM
speps

Hi, msn-pecan > https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15327

needs to be updated to 0.1.2 because of a critical bug in version 0.1.1
that prevents from connecting.

Actual maintainer seems to be inactive, I sent a mail 10 days ago
with no response.

- speps -