Old 01-11-2011, 08:14 AM
Evangelos Foutras

Default Orphan Request

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 10:54 AM, speps <speps@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi, can you please orphan libxml?
> ==> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15850

Done.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:59 PM
speps

Hi,

can you please orphan libircclient?
==> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14047

The package is not outdated, but it does not build and install
any shared lib, also it installs headers into a no proper path
according to
==> http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/amd64/libircclient-dev/filelist

Last maintainer action go up to july 2010, also one of his
packages (ibus-handwrite) is outdated since November 2010 with
a user PKGBUILD proposal in the comments.

I have also sent him an e-mail without responses

Thanks

Old 01-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Lukas Fleischer

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 04:59:06PM +0100, speps wrote:
> I have also sent him an e-mail without responses

You added an AUR comment just two days ago. How long did you wait for a
response to your mail? Two days are definitely too short and if the
maintainer turned mail notifications off, he might have missed the other
outdated package.

Old 01-15-2011, 01:59 AM
speps

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:20:18 +0100
Lukas Fleischer <archlinux@cryptocrack.de> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 04:59:06PM +0100, speps wrote:
> > I have also sent him an e-mail without responses
>
> You added an AUR comment just two days ago. How long did you wait for a
> response to your mail? Two days are definitely too short and if the
> maintainer turned mail notifications off, he might have missed the other
> outdated package.

Yep, you're right, too short time

Btw, maintainer mail was unreachable and I finally found him on
irc. He say he's to busy to maintain it, so he orphaned soon.

I've owned libircclient and patched it.

Never mind && thanks

- speps -

Old 01-18-2011, 09:42 AM
György Balló

Please orphan the following packages, because they are
outdated/broken, and the maintainers not responded to my mail for a
week:
* dates
* postr
* tasque
* gwibber-bzr

--
City-busz

Old 01-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Jelle van der Waa

On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 11:42 +0100, György Balló wrote:
> Please orphan the following packages, because they are
> outdated/broken, and the maintainers not responded to my mail for a
> week:
> * dates
> * postr
> * tasque
> * gwibber-bzr
>
> --
> City-busz

done, good luck maintaining the packages
--
Jelle van der Waa

Old 04-13-2011, 11:04 AM
notizblock

Hi TUs,
please orphan python-bitstring
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36002)

The package is out of date and currently broken. Last updated: Thu, 30
Sep 2010 14:41:44 +0000.
The maintainer did not respond to my e-mail since 3 days. I want to
provide python 2 and 3 package for bitstring.

thx,
--
bbs: nblock
aur: notizblock

Old 04-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Mark Foxwell

Hi,

Please can you orphan offlineimap-git:

I suggested changes to the PKGBUILD (see comments) and contacted the maintainer directly by email but no reply in two weeks.

Thanks,

Mark (fastfret79)

Old 04-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Oon-Ee Ng

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 7:53 PM, Mark Foxwell
<fastfret79@archlinux.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please can you orphan offlineimap-git:

> I suggested changes to the PKGBUILD (see comments) and contacted the maintainer directly by email but no reply in two weeks.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark (fastfret79)

Would be grateful if that was updated =). The offlineimap developments
currently in git are really interesting.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Jan Steffens

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Mark Foxwell
<fastfret79@archlinux.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please can you orphan offlineimap-git:

> I suggested changes to the PKGBUILD (see comments) and contacted the maintainer directly by email but no reply in two weeks.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark (fastfret79)

Disowned.