Old 11-22-2010, 07:23 AM
jib

Default orphan request

Le 22/11/2010 09:18, Lukas Fleischer a écrit :

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 08:35:11AM +0100, jib wrote:

Could you please orphan the following package:

humanity-icons (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30460)

The maintainer doesn't correct a faulty PKGBUILD; comments have been
posted, an email has been sent without a reply.
Thanks

Did you wait for a reply 1+ weeks? The last update is three weeks ago so
the maintainer might just be on vacation or something.

First comment asking for a correction was posted on Nov 14

Old 11-22-2010, 02:37 PM
jib

Could you please orphan the following package:

humanity-icons (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30460)

The maintainer doesn't correct a faulty PKGBUILD; comments have been
posted, an email has been sent without a reply.
Thanks

Did you wait for a reply 1+ weeks? The last update is three weeks ago so
the maintainer might just be on vacation or something.

First comment asking for a correction was posted on Nov 14

OK. Let's the maintainer enjoy his vacation or something.
In the meantime, packages that depend on this one just will have to deal
with a buggy pkgbuild...

Old 11-22-2010, 02:37 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:23:20 +0100
jib <jib2.form@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 22/11/2010 09:18, Lukas Fleischer a écrit :
> > On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 08:35:11AM +0100, jib wrote:
> >> Could you please orphan the following package:
> >>
> >> humanity-icons (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30460)
> >>
> >> The maintainer doesn't correct a faulty PKGBUILD; comments have
> >> been posted, an email has been sent without a reply.
> >> Thanks
> >
> > Did you wait for a reply 1+ weeks? The last update is three weeks
> > ago so the maintainer might just be on vacation or something.
> >

> First comment asking for a correction was posted on Nov 14

2 weeks are absolute minimum so we'll wait some more.

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 11-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Frikilinux

Hi,
Could you orphan this package :

regnum-online http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30621

The maintainer doesn't update, dont reply comments and i send an email
two week ago without reply.

Thanks.

Old 11-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Lukas Fleischer

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 05:22:07PM -0300, Frikilinux wrote:
> Could you orphan this package :
>
> regnum-online http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30621

Done. Merci

Old 11-27-2010, 01:26 PM
"Xavier D."

Hello,

Please orphan gmpc-libnotify
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14266) as the maintainer
doesn't respond and doesn't update its package (for a long time now).

Thanks in advance.

BRs,

Old 11-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Peter Lewis

On Saturday 27 November 2010 14:26:23 Xavier D. wrote:
> Please orphan gmpc-libnotify
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14266) as the maintainer
> doesn't respond and doesn't update its package (for a long time now).
> Thanks in advance.

Done.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:50 AM
jib

Please orphan humanity-icons

There is a bug in the PKGBUILD, and the maintainer hasn't replied
comments and emails in more than two weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Old 12-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Lukáš Jirkovský

On 2 December 2010 09:50, jib <jib2.form@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please orphan humanity-icons
>
> There is a bug in the PKGBUILD, and the maintainer hasn't replied
> comments and emails in more than two weeks.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Orphaned

Old 12-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Philipp

fim - Highly customizable and scriptable framebuffer image viewer based
on fbi. https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=15407

It seems to be out-of-date since 2009 and the PKGBUILD is lacking to say
the least. I can't promise to fix/maintain it, but the current
maintainer doesn't seem to maintain it. There are comments from March
that seem to have gone unnoticed.