Old 11-04-2010, 08:28 PM
"Xavier D."

Default Orphan request

Hi,

Could you orphan the following package as the maintainer doesn't respond
and doesn't upgrade a package that is outdated since a long time now :
thunar-devel (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20771) ?

BRs,

Old 11-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Aurelien DESBRIERES

done

enjoy freedom!

--
Aurelien DESBRIERES
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/User:Aurelien

Old 11-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Ionuț Bîru

> Could you orphan the following package as the maintainer doesn't respond and
> doesn't upgrade a package that is outdated since a long time now :
> thunar-devel (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20771) ?
>
> BRs,

Done.

Old 11-04-2010, 08:45 PM
"Xavier D."

It's an other package that he orphans (that he was owning)
My request was for an other package (the link is in the first mail).

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 23:40 +0200, Ionuț Bîru wrote:
> On 11/04/2010 11:31 PM, Aurelien DESBRIERES wrote:
> > done
> >
> > enjoy freedom!
> >

> since when you can orphan packages?

if some one works on it more than i am, why not?

Old 11-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Clment Dmoulins

Hi,
Could you orphan the packages :
- python-yenc [http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7743]
- tvnamer-git [http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36535]

The maintainers doesn't update after the migration to python 3. I post
comments and i send an email 1 week ago without reply.

Thanks

Clment Dmoulins

Old 11-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Lukas Fleischer

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 02:07:58PM +0100, Clment Dmoulins wrote:
> Could you orphan the packages :
> - python-yenc [http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7743]
> - tvnamer-git [http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36535]
>
> The maintainers doesn't update after the migration to python 3. I post
> comments and i send an email 1 week ago without reply.

Disowned. Feel free to adopt and update

Old 11-22-2010, 06:35 AM
jib

Could you please orphan the following package:

humanity-icons (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30460)

The maintainer doesn't correct a faulty PKGBUILD; comments have been
posted, an email has been sent without a reply.

Thanks

Old 11-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Lukas Fleischer

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 08:35:11AM +0100, jib wrote:
> Could you please orphan the following package:
>
> humanity-icons (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30460)
>
> The maintainer doesn't correct a faulty PKGBUILD; comments have been
> posted, an email has been sent without a reply.
> Thanks

Did you wait for a reply 1+ weeks? The last update is three weeks ago so
the maintainer might just be on vacation or something.