Old 08-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Simon Stoakley

Default Orphan request

Hi, can you please orphan libtommath [1], so i can adopt ,update etc.
Development has recently restarted and I've emailed the current
maintainer and had no reply.

Thanks
Simon

Old 08-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Simon Stoakley
<s_stoakley@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi, can you please orphan libtommath [1], so i can adopt ,update etc.
> Development has recently restarted and I've emailed the current maintainer
> and had no reply.
>
> Thanks
> Simon
> --
>
> [1] http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=11500

Done.

Old 10-11-2010, 06:59 AM

Hi

Please orphan start-stop-daemon ( http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=9808 ).
Package has been out of date for a long time and it's been a week since I sent Vladimir an email with no response.

Thanks.

Old 10-11-2010, 07:06 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 9:59 AM, <soup@soultrap.net> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please orphan start-stop-daemon ( http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=9808 ).
> Package has been out of date for a long time and it's been a week since I sent Vladimir an email with no response.
>
> Thanks.

Done.

Old 10-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Mark Foxwell

Hi,

Please can you orphan re-alpine:

Package is out of date and I have emailed the maintainer with an updated
PKGBUILD but not had any response for two weeks.

Thanks in advance,

Mark (fastfret79)

Old 10-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Stefan Husmann

Am 16.10.2010 13:05, schrieb Mark Foxwell:
> Hi,
>
> Please can you orphan re-alpine:

> Package is out of date and I have emailed the maintainer with an updated PKGBUILD but not had any response for two weeks.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mark (fastfret79)

Done.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:06 AM
"Xavier D."

Hi,

Could you orphan pjproject
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=12848) as it's no more updated
by the maintainer and he doesn't respond to emails.

Thanks in advance.

BRs

Old 11-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Xavier D. <magicrhesus@ouranos.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you orphan pjproject (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=12848)
> as it's no more updated by the maintainer and he doesn't respond to emails.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> BRs

Done, thanks.

Old 11-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Alexander Rødseth

Hi,

Could you orphan maniadrive (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=5344).
It has not been updated since the 7th of Mars 2007 and the maintainer
does not respond to emails.
Thanks in advance.

- Alexander Rødseth

Old 11-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Peter Lewis

Hi Alexander,

On Wednesday 03 November 2010 09:58:38 Alexander Rødseth wrote:
> Could you orphan maniadrive
> (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=5344). It has not been updated
> since the 7th of Mars 2007 and the maintainer does not respond to emails.
> Thanks in advance.

This guy has a lot of packages, none of which have been updated in the last
couple of years, from what I can see (and most flagged out of date too).

How long did you leave it after emailing him?

I orphaned this one, but will these all not be caught in the bulk orphaning
thing we agreed recently? (Has that happened yet?)

Cheers,

Pete.