Old 03-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Thorsten Töpper

Default Inactive for a few weeks

Hello,

I'll be (partly) inactive for a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll have some
time to take care of some stuff yet that's not granted. I won't
participate in any upcoming votes.

As I won't check my mails everyday, answers to emails may also take a
few days.

Kind Regards
Thorsten

--
Jabber: atsutane@freethoughts.de Blog: http://atsutane.freethoughts.de/
Key: 295AFBF4 FP: 39F8 80E5 0E49 A4D1 1341 E8F9 39E4 F17F 295A FBF4

Old 04-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Thorsten Töpper

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:52:34 +0100
Thorsten Töpper <atsutane@freethoughts.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'll be (partly) inactive for a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll have some
> time to take care of some stuff yet that's not granted. I won't
> participate in any upcoming votes.
>
> As I won't check my mails everyday, answers to emails may also take a
> few days.
>
> Kind Regards
> Thorsten

Ok, got all the things done so I'm back to the active state. :-)