Old 04-04-2008, 05:58 PM
BaSh

Default Orphans packages in community

Hi ML,
there are many orphans packages into community repository.
Their aren't necessary at others community's packages and I think
they can be moved to unsupported.
I want to know if someone is interested at these packages before I'll
move they to unsupported. (4 days)

Packages List:
9wm
aldrin
billreminder
crawl
cwiid
gjots2
haskell-fingertree
hearse
hlist-darcs
libzzub
mhwaveedit
mlt++
mlt-svn
mono-addins
perl-dbd-pg
perl-test-longstring
perl-test-pod-coverage
perlio-gzip
php-gtk2
pound
python-pysvn
pyzzub
slashem
striim
treeline
ttf-mgopen
uqm
w9wm

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 04-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Eric Belanger

[...]

mono-addins is in extra/testing. it can be removed completely

believed to be clean.

Old 04-05-2008, 10:07 AM
"Hugo Doria"

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:58 PM, BaSh <bash.lnx@gmail.com> wrote:
> Packages List:
> billreminder

Adopted!

--
Hugo Doria
http://hdoria.archlinux-br.org

Old 04-05-2008, 10:57 AM
BaSh

2008/4/5, Eric Belanger <belanger@astro.umontreal.ca>:
> On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, BaSh wrote:
> mono-addins is in extra/testing. it can be removed completely
Done

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 04-12-2008, 12:41 PM
BaSh

2008/4/4, BaSh <bash.lnx@gmail.com>:
> 9wm
> aldrin
> crawl
> cwiid
> gjots2
> haskell-fingertree
> hearse
> hlist-darcs
> libzzub
> mlt++
> mlt-svn
> perl-test-longstring
> perl-test-pod-coverage
> php-gtk2
> pound
> python-pysvn
> pyzzub
> slashem
> treeline
> ttf-mgopen
> uqm
> w9wm
Moved to unsupported

> mhwaveedit
> striim
Adopted

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 04-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Ivy Foster

On 12 Apr 2008, at 2:41 pm +0200, BaSh wrote:
> 2008/4/4, BaSh <bash.lnx@gmail.com>:
> > 9wm
> > [SNIP]
> > w9wm
> Moved to unsupported

Hey, folks...FYI, I adopted these two. I'm not a TU or I would've
volunteered sooner (I do want to help out, but I know non-TUs can't
maintain in Community, and so I would've been glad to see one pick 'em
up, but that didn't happen; oh, well). No major changes to the
packages since they're pretty stable; just updated PKGBUILDs so folks
wouldn't harass the old maintainer.

On an unrelated note, anyone interested can find a (very preliminary)
proposal for lisp packaging on the Wiki at...

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Lisp_Package_Guidelines

Anyone who cares one way or the other about this should obviously feel
free to improve upon it; I just thought there should be one since lisp
stuff in general is often sort of very loosely distributed to begin
with (a cost of flexibility, I suppose), so it can be helpful for
distributors to try to impose some order.

Anyway. I hope this is interpreted as helpfulness and not as hubris,
'cause that's how it's all intended, I promise.

Have a nice [time of day appropriate to your timezone].