FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux User Repository

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 02-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Cédric Girard
 
Default tweetdeck deletion request

Hi,

TweetDeck has dropped all kind of linux support with moving away from Adobe
Air. The PKGBUILD [1] is of no more use.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25070

--
Cédric Girard
 
Old 03-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Christopher luna
 
Default tweetdeck deletion request

but its not useful the pkgbuild to install and use the last supported version?

--- El mié 29-feb-12, Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com> escribió:

> De: Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>
> Asunto: [aur-general] tweetdeck deletion request
> A: "aur-general" <aur-general@archlinux.org>
> Fecha: miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012, 16:53
> Hi,
>
> TweetDeck has dropped all kind of linux support with moving
> away from Adobe
> Air. The PKGBUILD [1] is of no more use.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25070
>
> --
> Cédric Girard
>
 
Old 03-01-2012, 07:02 AM
Cédric Girard
 
Default tweetdeck deletion request

Le 1 mars 2012 02:29, "Christopher luna" a écrit :
>
> but its not useful the pkgbuild to install and use the last supported
version?

Yes of course, if the source was still available.

--
Cédric Girard
 
Old 03-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Cédric Girard
 
Default tweetdeck deletion request

2012/2/29 Cédric Girard

> TweetDeck has dropped all kind of linux support with moving away from
> Adobe Air. The PKGBUILD [1] is of no more use.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25070
>
>
Someone has adopted and switched to the Windows version (using Wine). Seems
this should not be deleted after all.

--
Cédric Girard
 
Old 03-27-2012, 09:32 PM
Cédric Girard
 
Default tweetdeck deletion request

2012/3/1 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>

> 2012/2/29 Cédric Girard
>
>> TweetDeck has dropped all kind of linux support with moving away from
>> Adobe Air. The PKGBUILD [1] is of no more use.
>>
>> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25070
>>
>>
> Someone has adopted and switched to the Windows version (using Wine).
> Seems this should not be deleted after all.
>
>

The package has been orphaned 3 minutes later. Seems the Wine way was a
dead end (did not test it myself). Except if anyone sees any use of keeping
this, the package could be deleted.

--
Cédric Girard
 
Old 03-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Lukáš Jirkovský
 
Default tweetdeck deletion request

On 27 March 2012 23:32, Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/3/1 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>
>
>> 2012/2/29 Cédric Girard
>>
>>> TweetDeck has dropped all kind of linux support with moving away from
>>> Adobe Air. The PKGBUILD [1] is of no more use.
>>>
>>> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25070
>>>
>>>
>> Someone has adopted and switched to the Windows version (using Wine).
>> Seems this should not be deleted after all.
>>
>>
>
> The package has been orphaned 3 minutes later. Seems the Wine way was a
> dead end (did not test it myself). Except if anyone sees any use of keeping
> this, the package could be deleted.
>
> --
> Cédric Girard

I've removed it. Thanks for notifying.
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org