Old 02-29-2012, 06:26 PM
CÚdric Girard

Default Inactive user tdy

Hi,

The user tdy [1] seems no longer active. He has 360 packages with 50
outdated. Last activity I've been able to spot is mid-2011.

Could someone orphan all his packages for other people to adopt them.

I have not contacted him but he is in cc of this email.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account.php?Action=AccountInfo&ID=11163

CÚdric Girard

Old 02-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Jelle van der Waa

The user tdy [1] seems no longer active. He has 360 packages with 50
outdated. Last activity I've been able to spot is mid-2011.

Could someone orphan all his packages for other people to adopt them.

I have not contacted him but he is in cc of this email.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account.php?Action=AccountInfo&ID=11163

Regards,
Obviously we should wait till he either responds or not. Then we can
take action.

--
Jelle van der Waa

Old 02-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Peter Lewis

On Wednesday 29 Feb 2012 20:40:15 Jelle van der Waa wrote:
> > The user tdy [1] seems no longer active. He has 360 packages with 50
> > outdated. Last activity I've been able to spot is mid-2011.

> Obviously we should wait till he either responds or not. Then we can
> take action.

I thought that I'd seen him/her being active, at least in comments. But,
perhaps I just recognise the name due to the large number of packages (s)he
maintains.

But yeah, before orphaning that many packages, I think we should wait a
reasonable amount of time for a response to the email.

Pete.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:38 AM
Peter Lewis

On Wednesday 29 Feb 2012 20:26:37 CÚdric Girard wrote:
> I have not contacted him but he is in cc of this email.

I presume you mean bcc? Either that, or you forgot to add his address to the
cc.

Just checking :-)

Pete.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:07 AM
CÚdric Girard

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Peter Lewis <plewis@aur.archlinux.org>wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 Feb 2012 20:26:37 CÚdric Girard wrote:
> > I have not contacted him but he is in cc of this email.
>
> I presume you mean bcc? Either that, or you forgot to add his address to
> the
> cc.
>
> Just checking :-)

No I do was meaning cc and he did was cc of my email. I'm not sure why it
looks different from the ML side.

--
CÚdric Girard

Old 03-27-2012, 09:29 PM
CÚdric Girard

2012/2/29 CÚdric Girard <girard.cedric@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> The user tdy [1] seems no longer active. He has 360 packages with 50
> outdated. Last activity I've been able to spot is mid-2011.
>
> Could someone orphan all his packages for other people to adopt them.
>
> I have not contacted him but he is in cc of this email.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account.php?Action=AccountInfo&ID=11163

Nearly one month has gone since my initial request. What the decision on
this?

--
CÚdric Girard

Old 03-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Alexander R°dseth

Status is that we're waiting for you to let us know if you didn't get
a reply, two weeks after contacting him.

--
Cordially,
*Alexander R°dseth

Old 03-27-2012, 09:51 PM
CÚdric Girard

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Alexander R°dseth <rodseth@gmail.com>wrote:

> Status is that we're waiting for you to let us know if you didn't get
> a reply, two weeks after contacting him.

No I did not.
Sorry if my previous mail sounded like "what are you waiting for?", it was
not my point. ;-)

There is a lot of packages involved. I'm not sure if all packages should be
orphaned at once or if only outdated packages should be in a first time.

--
CÚdric Girard

Old 03-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Alexander R°dseth

No worries.

If he's inactive, nothing has happened with any of his packages for a
while, he has several outdated packages and does not reply to e-mails,
I think we should consider the user as inactive and orphan all the
packages.

Any other opinions on this?

Old 03-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

On 03/31/2012 02:47 PM, Alexander R°dseth wrote:
> No worries.
>
> If he's inactive, nothing has happened with any of his packages for a
> while, he has several outdated packages and does not reply to e-mails,
> I think we should consider the user as inactive and orphan all the
> packages.
>
> Any other opinions on this?

I concur.