Old 09-18-2012, 09:35 AM
Sid Karunaratne

Default Please remove my AUR account

On 09/16/12 23:57, Xyne wrote:
> Which comment are you referring to? If it was inappropriate then it should be
> dealt with by a TU. I suspect that it may be oen of the comments in Polish on
> the xbmc-addon-polish-media page [1], but I cannot read it.
>
> Regards,
> Xyne

The package Xyne referenced here now has a garbage PKGBUILD. Requesting
deletion, or someone taking over and restoring it.

Old 09-18-2012, 01:22 PM
Alexander Rødseth

The current PKGBUILD for xbmc-addon-polish-media consists mainly of
lines like this:
msg "SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!"

Removing the package. Interested parties can submit a new package to AUR.

--
Cordially,
Alexander Rødseth

Old 09-18-2012, 01:30 PM
Karol Blazewicz

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Alexander Rødseth <rodseth@gmail.com> wrote:
> The current PKGBUILD for xbmc-addon-polish-media consists mainly of
> lines like this:
> msg "SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!"
>
> Removing the package. Interested parties can submit a new package to AUR.

I'm not sure (the package has already been removed, along with the
comments), but haven't swiftgeek posted a link to a fixed PKGBUILD?

Do we have a rule that says it's best to communicate in English
everywhere (wiki talk pages, AUR comments etc.)? This could have
helped a bit.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Limao Luo

xbmc-module-cryptopy [1] also had this same sort of nonsense by the same
maintainer. 0 votes, so I don't think deletion will be an issue.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:26 PM
Bartłomiej Piotrowski

On 09/18/2012 04:05 PM, Limao Luo wrote:
> xbmc-module-cryptopy [1] also had this same sort of nonsense by the same
> maintainer. 0 votes, so I don't think deletion will be an issue.

Done.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
Arch Linux Trusted User