Old 02-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Neil Darlow

Default subcommander orphan request

Hi,

The version of subcommander-1.x in AUR has not been updated since August
2006.

I have posted a comment with an updated PKGBUILD for 1.2.2 and e-mailed
a new tarball to the current maintainer. No response was forthcoming.

There is a subcommander2-svn also in AUR but I will be happy to maintain
version 1.x until 2.x becomes mainstream.

Regards,
Neil Darlow