Old 02-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Xavier

Default moblock, libnetfilter_queue and libnfnetlink orphan request

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 10:03:39PM -0500, Filip Wojciechowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to adopt moblock AUR package and its dependencies --
> libnetfilter_queue and libnfnetlink. All of these packages are out of date
> and the version of moblock currently in AUR doesn't work at all since
> 2.6.23 kernel. I've tried emailing the current maintainer (nice_guy_eddy)
> but his email doesn't seem to exist anymore -- my email to him bounced
> back.

I sent him a mail two months ago, as I was helping Celos making a pkgbuild
for nufw (which depends on these two libnet packages). Celos posted the
updated pkgbuilds directly in aur comments, but I will attach them here if
you prefer (with minor syntax changes to libnfnetlink)