Old 02-18-2008, 02:03 AM
Filip Wojciechowski

Default moblock, libnetfilter_queue and libnfnetlink orphan request

Hello,

I'd like to adopt moblock AUR package and its dependencies --
libnetfilter_queue and libnfnetlink. All of these packages are out of
date and the version of moblock currently in AUR doesn't work at all
since 2.6.23 kernel. I've tried emailing the current maintainer
(nice_guy_eddy) but his email doesn't seem to exist anymore -- my email
to him bounced back.

Thanks for your help,
Filip Wojciechowski (fwojciec)