Old 08-28-2012, 07:40 AM
Maxime Gauduin

Default Merge Request

Hi guys,

Aegisub is moving from svn to git, could you merge aegisub-svn into
aegisub-git?

aegisub-svn: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=10919
aegisub-git: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62332

Thx in advance!

--
Alucryd

"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into
eternal damnation. Amen."

Old 08-28-2012, 08:22 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:40 AM, Maxime Gauduin <alucryd@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Aegisub is moving from svn to git, could you merge aegisub-svn into
> aegisub-git?
>
> aegisub-svn: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=10919
> aegisub-git: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62332

Done, thanks.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Axilleas Pi

I just adopted python-rhodecode[0] and renamed it to
python2-rhodecode[1], please merge them. Thanks

[0]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47542

Old 09-05-2012, 12:18 AM
Connor Behan

On 04/09/12 05:05 PM, Axilleas Pi wrote:
> I just adopted python-rhodecode[0] and renamed it to
> python2-rhodecode[1], please merge them. Thanks
>
> [0]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47542
Merged [0] into [1]... Thanks.

Old 09-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Ivan Sichmann Freitas

Please merge vim-spell-pt-br [1] into vim-spell-pt-vero [2]. The latter
includes the former and fixes a naming issue.

Ivan Sichmann Freitas
GNU/Linux user #509059
SDF Arpa Member http://isf.sdf.org

Old 09-05-2012, 04:25 AM
Connor Behan

Old 09-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Zhengyu Xu

Hi, please merge gtk-theme-config [1] and gtk-theme-config-git [2]
into gtk-theme-preferences-git [3] as all of them correspond to the
same package. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Z.

[1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62557
[2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62556
[3]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62561

Old 09-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Zhengyu Xu

Hi, please help me to merge gtk-theme-config-git [1] into
gtk-theme-preference-git [2] as they are the same software
but with different names. Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Zhengyu

Old 09-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Zhengyu Xu <xzy3186@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, please help me to merge gtk-theme-config-git [1] into
> gtk-theme-preference-git [2] as they are the same software
> but with different names. Thank you very much.
>
> Best regards,
> Zhengyu

Done, thanks.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Lukas Jirkovsky

On 6 September 2012 16:41, Zhengyu Xu <xzy3186@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, please merge gtk-theme-config [1] and gtk-theme-config-git [2]
> into gtk-theme-preferences-git [3] as all of them correspond to the
> same package. Thank you very much.
>
> Best regards,
> Z.
>
> [1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62557
> [2]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62556
> [3]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=62561

I don't think gtk-theme-config should be merged, because the upstream
project name is gtk-theme-config. Moreover the gtk-theme-config-git
package was there before gtk-theme-preferences-git.

Also I'd prefer merging the other way: [3] into [2]. However, someone
already merged [2] into [3].

Lukas