Old 04-10-2012, 07:22 PM
speps

Default Merge Request

Hi,
recently the Buzztard project switched from svn to git, so

bml-svn [1a] -> bml-git [1b]
gst-buzztard-svn [2b] -> gst-buzztard-git [2b]
buzztard-svn [3b] -> buzztard-git [3b]

can be merged.

bsl-svn [4] can be deleted, since buzztard-git now provides bsl-git.

Also jackctl [5a] was recently renamed to clijack [5b]
and can be merged too.

Thanks

[1a] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48287
[1b] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58369

[2a] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48286
[2b] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58370

[3a] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=48284
[3b] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58371

[5a] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39392
[5b] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58362

- speps -

Old 04-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Massimiliano Torromeo

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 9:22 PM, speps <speps@gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> recently the Buzztard project switched from svn to git, so
>
> bml-svn * * * * *[1a] -> bml-git * * * * *[1b]
> gst-buzztard-svn [2b] -> gst-buzztard-git [2b]
> buzztard-svn * * [3b] -> buzztard-git * * [3b]
>
> can be merged.
>
> bsl-svn [4] can be deleted, since buzztard-git now provides bsl-git.
>

> Also jackctl [5a] was recently renamed to clijack [5b]
> and can be merged too.
>
> Thanks

All done, thanks

Old 04-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Schala Zeal

Please merge the following:

into this package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58483

I decided to just make it one package that installs a font collection,
rather than having individual packages for each font.

Old 04-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Schala Zeal <schalaalexiazeal@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please merge the following:

> into this package: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58483

Not much to merge really, but done.

Old 05-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Schala Zeal

Please merge https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59092 into

I decided to drop the -hg suffix since there's no actual releases
outside of the hg repo. If that ever does happen, I'll remake the package.

Old 05-13-2012, 01:03 AM
Connor Behan

On 12/05/12 05:57 PM, Schala Zeal wrote:
> Please merge https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59092 into
>
> I decided to drop the -hg suffix since there's no actual releases
> outside of the hg repo. If that ever does happen, I'll remake the package.
Done! There were no comments so I'm not sure anything happened.

Old 05-13-2012, 01:28 PM
George Brooke

On Saturday 12 May 2012 17:57:42 Schala Zeal wrote:
> Please merge https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59092 into
>
> I decided to drop the -hg suffix since there's no actual releases
> outside of the hg repo. If that ever does happen, I'll remake the package.
Is that really a good idea?
I know that AUR helpers aren't officially supported but they are used and AFAIK
many (most?) of them use the -hg (or -git -bzr) postfix to recognise vcs
packages and simplify rebuilding them as the repo may have changes even if the
PKGBUILD version has not been bumped.

GeorgeB

Old 05-20-2012, 06:20 AM
rafael ff1

I renamed vanessa_logger[1] to vanessa-logger, which to me it seems to
be a better naming. Please [1] to [2].

Old 05-20-2012, 06:56 AM
Connor Behan

On 19/05/12 11:20 PM, rafael ff1 wrote:
> I renamed vanessa_logger[1] to vanessa-logger, which to me it seems to
> be a better naming. Please [1] to [2].

I agree. Merged.

Old 05-26-2012, 07:59 AM
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera

I've renamed "pyside" to "python2-pyside", in accordance to Arch's
package naming guidelines.

Could someone merge the former into the latter?

Thanks

--
Hugo Osvaldo Barrera